Structural Surveys and Investigations
- Full and Partial Structural Surveys for Mortgage purposes, Structural Engineer's Reports
- Homebuyer's 'Peace of Mind' surveys.
- Assessments of Prefabricated, System Built, Steel & Timber Framed houses and non-traditional buildings.
- Structural Assessments for industrial and commercial properties, public houses and churches.
- Diagnosis of Structural Defects, Subsidence, Heave, Settlement, Foundation Movement, Cracks, Bulges & Bowing, Roof Distortion, Tree Root problems.
- Insurance claims/investigations associated with subsidence, heave, landslip, fire, storm or flood damage (where fees are normally paid as part of the claim).
- Expert Witness Assessments for Litigation purposes.
Structural Remedial Works, Alterations, Structural Design for new buildings
- Alterations, extensions and structural refurbishments of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial buildings
- Design, Specification, Supervision and Certification works, including Underpinning, Lateral Restraint Strapping, Fracture Bonding & Stitching, Roof Strengthening
- Structural design and drafting works for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial buildings and also including infrastructure works (earthworks, roads, drainage, sewage treatment)
- Obtaining statutory approvals - Building Regulations Approval, Listed Buildings Consent.